About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Friday, December 9, 2011

In God I trust... Thy will be done.







Don’t judge me, you’re not a judge.. time to move on!


Who are you to say that my tears are cause of guilt?

his absence, his love… the missing feeling in me.
The fun, the talk, the loving care, no longer there you don’t see;
don’t judge me you’re not a judge, not even a bit.

Why do you always find the worse in me?
If you want to help, tell me straight no need to tell the town.
Pretend as a friend, and assume things I don’t say;
don’t judge me you’re not a judge, the real me you don’t see.

To forgive is difficult if to forget it can’t be done;
we can choose to forget, see the good things and eventually forgive.
but why do people still see and remember the mistakes we do?

let’s move on, we can learn from mistakes, let all hatred be gone.


A piece of advise for you and me;
we can focus on the present time and the individuality in us.

success comes in competing within ourselves and not to anyone else;

let’s move on, no more jealously, just love you and I should see.


2 comments:

freddy said...

People full of envy, greed and selfishness, why don't they just mind their own business.. We will not mind them anymore, we will never be like them!

freddy said...

Let's put our trust in Him, we will keep on praying for His Blessings and Guidance to us. God Bless us always! =')