About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

as thE yEaR 2011 ends.



three days to go... oh well I am just here at work. hmmm I got two stuffs to do but I feel like...
it's a free day for me. So, i'd rather write here anything... ANYTHING in my mind. I had a merry christmas, not just because of the presents I received but also because of JOY... yahooo I was able to spend christmas with myjoyjoy. lab yuuu sweetie.... hehehehe. We stroll a lot and shop a lot. It was really fun. Especially because we do it with mama, m.bong2x and ate malot. I miss that, even just staying in one room with mama and joy.

Fred is here also for vacation... I feel so happy. I am sure papa is watching us and he is as well glad to see us.

For the year 2011 I learned a lot and not all of my 2011 memories are good. My lolo past way and two of my uncles as well. I believe that it happened according God's will.

Year 2011 made me realize the power of God's will. Something that I almost forget what the school taught me when I was a grader. I studied in a catholic school since my kinder years until highschool, its a given fact that "God made us by His image and likeness... and we were given "free will" I know it... but I guess it was really difficult to understand then. Only this year that I come to think about it again... after reaching the point of almost questioning... why Papa passed away last November 2010 and my lolo on August 2011, how come that some people die in a motor accident or a person died after being stabbed... wondering a lot about this... why things like that happen and why God allows it? Been perplexed about it that moved me to ask people, I asked my religious sister and she chose not to think much about it... I really lost track of my learning... it's all different if you are in the situation of asking and its all because you experience it, not just a simple query. After a lot of asking... I even asked through text and my brother in law, m.jan... he told me (thru text) he said, something like this... God gave us free will... we do things according to our choice.. our will. God would always be there for us... for back up in all our decisions and if He allows things to happen its something we should not ask, but trust Him. (Not his exact words anymore... same thought =D) After that I realized that, yeah right! We have free will and the nature of passing away.. like with papa and lolo, it's already there time... I know papa was already ready for it and he had signs. He took papa from us physically... but I am sure papa is also happy now with his Father and he is just there in heaven watching over his family.

For this year also, after attending the holy mass, I reflected to the idea... (From Msgr.Bolivar) that women are really prone to share what they hear... but we should be like Mama Mary... when she was told that she was the chosen one to be the mother of the Savior, she immediately told St.Elizabeth.. thus, spreading the good news. yeah.. like that..we should also spread the "good news... if its not a good issue then, we should stop it there. oh well, how I wish people would reflect like I do. hehehehe if not, hopefully we can make it fair by knowing both sides... =p


For this year I changed my santa SOCKS into santa SACK... hahahaha joy gave me a red sack, like of santa! With sayings, "I WILL CHANGE my ways!" hahahahaa... love it... it was filled with presents. Lots of presents.

hmmmm the lyrics in my mind?

here...

Lord I hope this year (day) is good...
I should be thankful Lord, I know I should
But Lord, I hope this day is good....

If you dont know Don Williams those lyrics are really new hehehe it crossed my mind.

anyway... my mind is in random. hahahaahha.....

year 2012.... here I go!!!



2 comments:

freddy said...

It's right, we will trust Him and will keep on praying for His guidance. We will never question His will, we will thank Him with all the blessings that He have showered to us. Everything will be fine as we entrust it with Him and we will continue on doing what is right.

God Bless us always! I believe that Tito is happy and at peace there with Him above.

freddy said...

Thank you for posting and sharing this mylangga. =') I have my reflections and realizations from this one as well.