About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Friday, November 4, 2011

dont trust your eyes, tesT Your brain!


My new favorite TV show.. I like it because it's interactive. Giving me a chance to participate in the show. I am learning while watching.. just entertaining and fun! actually I made a page of this in my facebook account and I don't forget to put the website where I got the picture and plus the optical illusion that goes. For the first 3 days in my account I got 495 likes and it been shared for about 356. Mika told me that she saw an ad, that its the "trending" blah blah in facebook. I feel excited about it, now for 9 days in my account it has 3,685 likes and 2,945 talking about it. =) I really don't have bad intentions about it, I just want to promote the show and to encourage people to watch worthwhile programs.


This is the part of the show, (first episode) which the guy talked about hypnosis.. I was watching while in my bed, and when I realize its about hypnosis.. I have to open my eyes "very wide" (as I am about to feel sleepy, just a bit.. as expected for the hypnosis to happen) because I am scared that I might also forget the word "four" if you haven't watch the episode, you'll probably ask if what I am talking here! hahahah!) it's fun.. I like it. It's still showing in National Geographic.. for the fourth episode, on Wednesday 9 PM, Phil. time.

1 comment:

freddy said...

=') yes its really a nice show! worth watching! hope they have more new episodes to come! More and more people also are subscribing and checking your fan page! =') congratulations mylangga! you did a good job there!