About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

my easter IK-OK.. new life!



Happy Easter.. this is my easter ik-ok a.k.a easter egg. This day reminds me of God's resurrection. Literally, for me the egg symbolizes the new life or rebirth.. because the egg gives new life as it hatches into a chick.. =D For us, it's our new life as we are given another chance to correct our wrong doings.

So, with that... I want to do something good with regards to the common mistake that I really don't intend to do but it just happens and often leads to misunderstanding.

Subject:
My cellphone (of 5 years.. can't let go of it even if I have 2 new units hehehe) IS ALWAYS UNATTENDED.

Why:
1. I don't know why people often calls me in times my cellphone is in silent mode.. =( Especially if I am in church.. schedule of duty at work.. or in a bank.
2. It's always a misconception.. that I am a text-addict. =( to be honest I just seldom send messages.. frederick can attest to that =D he would send me like 18 messages a day and I would read it before I sleep. =D
3. Low battery.. no charger.

Mistakes:
1. I often forget to turn the silent mode back to the normal mode after the mass.. =D sowi.
2. I can't talk both over the phone and in person! huhuhu like what happened last November. Oh well... I don't feel like explaining this often because there's nothing that I can do if I don't sound believable in explaining for the 1st to 3rd attempts of explanation. =p
3. I can't talk over the phone part 2.. if I travel.
4. I can't talk over the phone part 3.. if in person I am talking.. something very important.
5. Sleeping disorder.. I can't talk if I am asleep. hehehe =p
6. I just turn the silent mode if I am busy at work... so it keeps on receiving calls. =(

Solution:
hmmm i'd better turn off my cellphone... if I don't have time to attend to it and not to forget to make a return call or message after. I am planning for an answering machine. hehehe =p

God bless us. till then. wish me luck.. =)






1 comment:

freddy said...

=') it doesn't mean really, and we really don't intend that it cannot be attended. There are times, especially in your situation, like if when you are on duty, and also when in Church, or like that in the Bank which is not allowed. Im sure they will understand, im sure they experience the same as well. Hope you will just let it on as usual. =')

Happy Easter! God Bless us and guide us always.