About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

this is it.. this is really is it!

finally i'm part of this blogspot world! =)
i always wanted to have a space of my own where i can do what i really want.. that i can express what i feel! hmmm aside from my primitive 'but' with a sentimental value "journals" i am sure this is a good one too. well, am not really into adventure.. so i'd be posting much about me... me... anything in my mind... and.. about anyone close to my heart.

that's for now.. enjoy!

God Bless!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

this is nice! i like the blog title! it's unique! yes welcome to the blog world! hope to see more postings soon! =')

Four-eyed-missy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Min! Looking forward to your posts. Am linking you to my blog, if you don't mind :)

jazzminmin said...

i have two comments.. i have two comments.. i have two comments today! hey hey =D thank yuuuu
its okay a.darl... thank yuu. il try to figure out how to link ur blog too. God bless!