About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

happily waiting..

yeah yeah.. am here with my big bro! but i can't imagine that i waited (with joy of course) for almost 10 hours yesterday at the airport. Anyway.. i did't notice it much because it was a perfect time for "bonding" with friends.
I met m.malou, one of the bestfriends of m.baby =) we talked a lot, then shared some laughters. I still remember that i used to write her letters, about anything! hehehe even the time i watched the movie "lion king" =) we jaz decided to re-sked our flight at around 4pm heeeheee =) we had snax at "gai mall" (shocks.. sounds different ah..) and continued our chat wid her sister this time.
this morning? thanks God! everything happened jaz how i wished.. on time departure.. since m.malou is quite worried for her 12noon international flight and we were able to do some processing too with the help of another angel.. a.malot. =) she helped us with.... hmmm too many to mention. She's like a "walking encyclopedia" i can always be informed correctly without using a search engine!
till then! God bless!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

woow! that's nice! you are online too there with bigbro! =') its nice reading this post! take care in there always! it's good that you had a safe and on-time flight this morning.