About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

its jaz my birthday...


Its been four months and I miss papa a lot... especially on my birthday. I still remember everything.. every birthday I spent with papa... papa would play the birthday songs (cassette tape) he bought in Saudi, ( during childhood I used to believe that it's papa singing those tracks for me when I was in grade school) he would wear red shirt and would wake me up with a Cinderella's wake up song (bird singing in the first part of the movie).. papa would cook spaghetti for me.. and my day is not complete without a birthday kiss from papa.


I miss papa so much.. our talks.. the way he would cheer me up, the way he understands me.. the way we enjoy watching Cinderella, Sound of Music... Annie.. fiction movies.. and just being my fan in everything I do... with papa i can be the best chef in the world even though Joy and Mama won't even dare to eat what i cook (sometimes).


I believe that Papa is just there in heaven watching over me.. and he wanted me to be strong and to move on.. with his love inspiring me.


On my birthday I woke up crying =( but then I tried to enjoy my day knowing that Mama is always there to pick me up if am so down.. its been like that for four months, if she's breakin' down, I would also act as the strong one that she can depend on. I received greetings from friends, cousins.. a phone call from my aunt.. Tita Neneng always remembers my birthday, she never let it pass without greeting me. I am still in bed.. and I asked Mama to take these pictures.. I am opening the "pooh and friends" chocolate and stuffs from Joy. =)

On my birthday... Frederick is here for me, he knows how I need his company even if I won't say it.. its a surprise visit should I say, because I didn't expect he would make it on my birthday knowing that he was also here last November. He's really my favorite "certified shock absorber"... I know that (maybe) he wonders why I don't even text him for a whole day etc... don't answer his calls.. or he always has this "unexpected" faults... (it's easy especially if I keep finding one) but then if we're together.. we are just "happy"... he can make me laugh and I make him laugh (even if i don't intend it) I can tell him secrets and he can tell me his secrets too (but he expects I won't tell it to others.. hoping? hehehe) I sometimes caught him just staring at me.. I can make him smile. =) and he can make me smile too... well, we're just inlove ah. =) hmmm should I say.."I hate it when he's not around.. but mostly I hate the way I don't hate him... not even close... not even a little bit.. not even at all." hmm have I posted this kind of lines in my previous blog? well... never mind, that's in my MINd after all.. hehe =)


My mama.... love you mama... I am so blessed to have you Mama.. I know that you are a strong woman. I am so happy to have you.. your the best Mama in the world. You inspire me a lot.. You always make me strong.. and to move on with life. I love you unconditionally... Your love and Papa's love for me make my birthday complete.

2 comments:

freddy said...

yes so inlove! =') it's really a happy moment being with you, doing things together. i missmiss it! i missed our time together, being with you is where i wanted to be. i cant wait to be with you again. take care always! im here gd with you minmin! together we can be more stronger and make things happen. =') i love you! so much!

freddy said...

=') missmiss our fun together! it's the best to be really! being with you! thanks for posting our pics here! missmiss you! =')