About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BIRTHDI ko ni...=)

dinner at home with ng.del and m.jan...




aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww si choco... my branch 16 family surprised me with this cake! i love it.. super! it took me hours to decide if i will slice it or not! hahahaha!




heheheh si nibibi... and my walking cake... =)


i went to church with mika... and she stayed whole day with me. =) love it.




heheh mama ko..



mika said SMILE... but zsa zsa and lexi smiled while sleeping.. hehehe


cuuteee...





choco...



ay kanami ya... but n.stella and m.baby told me not to love these stuffs too much if.... (secret) hehehe =)





smile pa guid... hehehe! so... now i know why n.reah was taking a lot of choco's pictures in facebook! hahaha =)



ahay.. si mamane... busy guid sya buy "medals"... late ya! posing nalang sa ice cream ah.




my branch 16 family.. =)







my pupils hahahaha! =)




cute cute.. cute kami tanan! =)





heheh si doc.. 6footer! =) peace.


aaaaaaw i really love it... best cake ever! as in! to the hundred power!



lexi: sin o sya tita minmin?
me: si jeb ni lex.. bata ni sir blas?
lexi: ahhhhhhhhh!
mika: pikachuuuu!

serving 2 masters at the same time.. playing psp and smile pa picture! hehehe mamakoy guid ah.

mika: justin beiber..


mika: lola nit smile... 1.. 2.. 3.. piglet!!!!


till then..





2 comments:

freddy said...

hehe! belated happy birthday! it was a nice cake gd man! =') wish i was there too! missed yuuu reli minmin! cant wait to be with you! cute cute ang mga students ah' syempre gwapz ang teacher! =') take care always! God Bless us!

Unknown said...

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you alright?..............me?ako? la greet........................ ohhh dear.. ako una greet happy birthday................ mingaw ko papa ya..... mama allllllllllllllllll mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh