About Me

My photo
my sister said i am naughty, by my parents...funny, by a friend... selfless, by my niece.. one of a kind! =O by ehemm hehehe helpful & pretty. well, all rolled into one!! dats me... simply min-min! =)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

YEY! am back!


am back! am back!! am back!!! yey! i can't believe it! well.. its been a long long time... =)

nyway, aside from the connection problem hehehe i jaz lost my password harharhar and i felt like it took me years to retrieve it! =D before anything else... Merry Christmas to everyone!

Christmas 2009 is really a different one.

Let me count the ways.. uh hmmm.. well, its my first time to take my force leave at work.. 5 days. =) then, i had a holiday rush with mama and freddy.. at home i got lots of time disturbing papa in anything he does.. hekhek i also visited some old friends in the airport, played with kids in the playland.. hmm i did lots of cooking too (still learning), i had much of time chatting with miamik about movies and "legend of the seeker", been texting my bro.. and of course missing my fave stuff toy.. my sister JOY. =( not having her around made it a lot different!

I am always used to be in a "panic buying" with joy, preparing the christmas decor and goodies for the kids, wrapping presents and visiting nanay and lolo. Then, we also do brain storming on what to do on christmas eve.. going to church and what present to give mama and papa. good thing, we got cellphones now.. so, i do text her and call her just hoping its not the answering machine gets my call.

See you next time on my next post! promise it wont take a year hahahahah! i jaz need to have the soft copy of the pictures. i dont have them yet! mwah! well... mama and i completed the 9 days simbang gabi. =) yeah!

2 comments:

freddy said...

its nice your back again sa blogging langga! =') yes this Christmas 2009 has been really different! Looking forward to more of your postings here. Take care always and missmissmiss yuuuu soo mmuch!

I lablablablab yuuu!

freddy

Four-eyed-missy said...

Min! Good to see you are back =) Yahoo!! Can't wait to read more. Take care.